Claribel Law Services

Additional Waivers

If you or a family member have been deported and are  outside of the U.S., you may qualify for a waiver to legally come back to the United States.

Adjustment of Status

Adjustment of Status is when you apply for a lawful permanent resident status when you are present in the United States.

Case Investigations

If you have ever had contact with immigration officials but you do not know the outcome of those encounters, you may want to request these records from the government.

Consular Processing

Consular Processing are the steps you take after you receive and approval of an immigrant petition and an immigrant visa number is made immediately available to you.

Criminal Record

If you have been convicted of a crime, or are currently facing criminal charges, the outcome of your case may affect your immigration status.  

Deportation Defense

If you or a loved one are facing deportation and are in the court process, you have the right to be represented by an attorney.

Family Petitions

If you are a U.S. citizen or U.S. legal permanent resident, there are several different ways you may be able to help your spouse, child, sibling, and/or parent obtain lawful immigration status.

Fiancés Visas

If you are a U.S. citizen engaged to a foreign national living abroad and would like to bring your fiancé to the U.S., this visa may be a great immigration option.

Green Card Renewals

If your green card is about to expire, it’s important to file a renewal (Form I-190) with USCIS so that you have valid proof of your lawful immigration status.  If your green expired many years ago, you may still file a renewal but it is best to consult with an immigration attorney beforehand.


If you are married to a U.S. citizen and have been a lawful permanent resident for 3 years, you may be eligible to apply for naturalization. 

I-601A Provisional Waivers

If you entered the U.S. without permission but are the spouse or child of a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident, you may qualify for a provisional waiver.

Reentry Permit

If you are a lawful permanent resident and are planning to travel outside of the U.S. for more than 6 months, you will need a re-entry document (Form I-131) to return to the U.S. 

Removal of Conditions

If you were married to your spouse for less than 2 years when immigration approved your green card, you are a ‘conditional’ permanent resident. Under this status, your green card will expire after 2 years, and you will be required to file a removal of condition (Form I-751) within 90 days of your expiration date.


If you have been the victim of a crime here in the United States, assisted police, and have suffered physical and/or mental trauma, you may qualify for a U-visa.