Family Petitions

If you are a U.S. citizen or U.S. legal permanent resident, there are several different ways you may be able to help your spouse, child, sibling, and/or parent obtain lawful immigration status. Filing a family petition (Form I-130) is the first step in any family-based immigration case. For more information, please click here: